A Business Analyst is trained to look at the bigger picture and make things work more efficiently. A BA helps you execute your business’ goals and objectives, not necessarily decide what they are. You know what’s best for your business and what you want to achieve, but you may not have the skills, knowledge or time to manage the projects yourself. A business analyst can turn your visions into reality.
Some of the things we can help with include:
- finding solutions to your organizational problems
- defining the scope of your projects
- evaluating potential solutions or courses of action
- managing projects
- creating documentation
- process mapping and evaluation (be more productive!)
- training documentation
- procedural documentation
- implementing new systems or software
- change management
- software testing
- end user testing
- AND MORE!